Sunday, January 6, 2013

Babies

GUANRUI'S 21ST BIRTHDAY 
@ Eastpoint Green Condo 


First let me present to you a photo of the birthday boy with my bby.
"Dearest Gr, Happy 21st Birthday. Thank you for being part of my life and a huge part in my bbg's life. Thank you for your good character and all the good that you've taught us. Even though I only get to know you in Sec4, it was enough to tell how good a friend you are. All the best for your future endeavors and happiness always. "
So, for Gr's birthday he booked a function room in a condo at Simei called Eastpoint Green condo.
Before everything started we went through a lot in the preparations of the birthday.
Finally, the day has came and I can see Limei 10x as anxious as the past 2 week -.-"

First I went to Limei's house so that Gr's brother can pick us up and send us all to the party venue.
Her mom cooked lots of fried stuff like nuggets etc and omg I ate like a lot of it.

When we finally reached the venue, we get our feet on to prepare and set  up the entire place for the party.


Here's the outside of the function room. Super nice omg I love the spiral stairs. Like a castle.


Limei prepared a board to stick at the car park to direct people. I told her honestly that it looks like Malay wedding.



The buffet is here!!!! More delicious photo coming right up! 






See Ash and Jz at the corner setting up the chocolate fondue corner.


Here's the photobooth corner! 


Lovely shot before the sun sets...



Outdoor part of the function room. 


Food that Gr's family and Lm's family prepared.



The chocolate fondue! I took quite a bit of the chocolate before it was even set up. Lolol. Glutton.



Cake-cutting time!!!!


A traditional key 21st birthday cake.






BABIES!!! 


All our secondary school friends.



After the party where we pack up and everyone left, we spam all the polaroids.
Here are the few where I managed to fight and brought him. Love all of you. X


(Photo credits: Limei)

No comments:

Post a Comment