Sunday, March 17, 2013

BFFFL

Glor's 21st 
@ The Studio Bar 

Another party that's worth looking forward to is Dearest Glor's 21st. 
Ever since my birthday party, attending friend's birthday party seems to be a monthly thing. 
And this month alone I think I've attended 3 21st birthday parties! Gr8 gr8 fun! 

Glor's party was held at The Studio Bar, kinda like a cafe/bar place. 
When we arrived the place was already set up and decorated!
I felt bad for not being able to help much in the decors as I rushed down from school. Loads of quizzes and assignments to complete.

The walls were covered with stickers that suits the theme for the night - Travel.
Since Glor is an air-stewardess, of course her theme is travel! It was a fun theme to doll up for and I had a hard time trying to dress-up for the theme. 


My OOTD for the night. I know it's leopard prints and does not say a thing about the theme - travel. But, I tried my best.
Actually I am trying to dress for club cos Glor said we'd hit the club after her party. 


Giant gold numbers. Says so much about our age. 


BFFFL. Too bad Joanne's back in Melbourne already. Else it'd will be so much fun!


Props for the night. 


Jz's face was covered by my bunny ears. I'm sorry baby. 


I made Jz wear the Shrek ears and it looks so ugly. Lolol.



Dan and Mel trying to dress the birthday girl up with props. 


Ok the Shrek ears pass-off as a hobo thing. 


The giant bow on Weien definitely looks cute. Nerdy boy pose some more. 


Why Nigel isn't wearing any props!???


Birthday princess and I. 



Haha like that also can. 

Throughout the party many friends came and the place got merrier and merrier.
Glor's family is definitely having a great time and they're the loudest group! This is rare cos I thought usually family members v quiet one. And just serve guest only. 

Glor was v busy that day entertaining guests and having a good time of her own.
And so we also entertained ourselves by "stealing" some props to our table and started camwhoring. 




Me with a uni-brow.



Double eyebag??



Going for the nerdy look.


Mel joined in the fun. 






Everyone took a photo and we collaged them together. 



Group photo again after cake-cutting. 




After the party we headed over to Zouk.

No comments:

Post a Comment