Sunday, May 12, 2013

PHS

STAN 21ST BIRTHDAY
x Shuxian's birthday after party x 

It was a Saturday evening as all of us gathered for Stan's 21st at his condo. 
It was a great party and food was great, and everyone was having fun, making the party even more fun. Haha.

We had a great time catching up and meeting new friends. Friends of Stanwin. 



A mandatory shot of 3 of us with the same pose every time we take photos.

After the party a few of us went over to the room that Stan booked for his after-party at Goodwood Park Hotel.
I had a hard time trying to fake Shuxian as we are actually heading over there to celebrate her birthday.

When we checked-in to the hotel, it was so beautiful! The room was big and it was a double-story. 
Really v classy and we all settled down v fast to nua sai. 

When the time was right, we brought out the cake and surprised her. 
She looked quite surprised I must say. Haha. Though I know it really isn't easy to give a surprise face w/o looking too fake. 


A shot with the birthday girl and my best buddy in Poly.


The girls with the birthday girl.


This about sums up the night.

The rest of the night was spent playing drinking games and though I said I'd stay, I didn't and went home at 4AM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment