Saturday, February 9, 2013

BFFFL

BFFFL Reunion Dinner 

So it's the Friday before Chinese New Year, everyone's excited to be spending the long weekends with lots of good food. Including me.
I've long been excited about this cos I finally get to have a break from school.

Friday night and sadly I have lecture for the night. Thought I'd have to skip cos BFFFL is gna have reunion dinner together at my house.
But thankfully cos the guys also need time to book out, I decided to just go for lecture.

While I was having lecture, the rest who're free went to buy the food for the steamboat.
Initially it was BBQ but due to the time and hassle, it was changed to steamboat.


Long list of food for the gluttons.


Dan setting up for the loh hei.


The guys in the wet kitchen doing the dirty job. 
That's Jz holding onto a gauze that sucks the blood from the meat and saying "Pad". 


Joanne cleaning up the enokitake mushroom.



Look at Daniel looking at the way I cut his precious luncheon meat. It makes me stress! 


Simple steamboat with the hommies! 


Playing with my pinata. Cos he missed my birthday party muahahahaha! 




Hahahahah at Nigel's pose everywhere. 




HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM BFFFL!!!! 


HUAT HUAT!





After food activity - Saboteur. 


That's the end of our simple Friday night reunion dinner. It's Chinese New Year Eve now.
Happy New Year everyone!!!! :DDDD 

GONG XI GONG XI! 

No comments:

Post a Comment