Sunday, February 24, 2013

Babies

Jo's 21st Birthday

Excited for Jo's birthday party cos it's Hello Kitty themed! 
And I love Hello Kitty.


Look, I even DIY Hello Kitty nails to suit her birthday theme. I am so diligent I know.

K so, I went to her birthday alone cos Jz has soccer before that. Urg, hate it. 
I met Jean at E-Hub and went to Aranda Country CLub together after helping Jo collect her Old Chang Kee.
Omg I swear those few bags of Old Chang Kee is really no joke. We still thought we can manage it.
In the end when reach the chalet our hands like no more feeling.

But the Old Chang Kee saved our lives cos we're famished and stole a few bites of the Old Chang Kee before the party starts. 


So the party started and we hang out, chat with friends, feast, played some games and after sing-song-cut-cake, we gambled. 
Hahahaha. It was rather impromptu though. And it was Jo's uncle who initiated it.
Since everyone's still in the CNY mood, everyone just gamble la! 
Gamble to end off the day. 


My OOTD to Jo's birthday. Heehee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment