Sunday, May 26, 2013

Babies

Babygirl's 21st Birthday Party
@ With A Pinch of Salt

I know I have been blogging a lot on friend's 21st birthday but this is what it is when you're at this prime age.
And today it was one of the most important person's birthday - Bbg Limei.

I know she has been putting in a lot of effort into planning this and making it a wonderful one and I am sure it has. 
I am sorry I wasn't able to help much with the decorations etc due to other commitments. But I hope you had a gr8 time! 


Photo v blur cos taken with iPhone.



The four of us.



Guess I reached late. There's no more cupcakes when I arrived :(



Buffet corner.


Babygirl with her birthday cake.



BABIES!


NV NETBALLERS!


I felt so bad cos whenever it was someone's birthday Lm would be the one cutting the cake.
And this time cos it's her birthday, she can't do it and we have to do it instead.
And I did a really sucky job. All the cakes served were messed up. So sorry! I tried my best!


Hope you have a gr8 night, bby! 


My nails for the night to match my polka dot outfit. Haha.


OOTD before I left my house.

After the party Layhoe, Jean, Jz and I headed back and then meet the rest of them at Zouk.
We went Phuture instead and I swear it was the first time all of us hit the clubs together.
Gr8 gr8 night and an unforgettable one.

It was also my first time clubbing with Jz. Hee. 

No comments:

Post a Comment