Saturday, June 1, 2013

BFFFL

♡ Michael & Jac 

Just married...

Finally. The day ALL of us have been waiting for has *FINALLY* arrived.
Ever since we met Michael and the first day we met Jac, we have always been asking him "When are you gna get married?"

Now, the time has finally come. And I am so happy for both of them for tying the knot and seeing them so blissfully in love moved me to tears.

I have been looking forward to attending their wedding but sadly, I have a quiz on their wedding day.
I was v heartbroken to be unable to attend their wedding and have to attend ridiculous quiz.
Like wth right. It was only the first week of school and I didn't expect there would be a quiz.

Anyways, I went for my quiz and right after my quiz I rush straight for the wedding which is at Orchid Country Club.
Coincidentally my Dad is also there for golfing so I dropped him off at OCC and drove to school for my quiz and drove back.

When I arrived the guests were already leaving and I felt a lil sad to miss out on everything.
Glad that Michael and Jac waited for me and the rest of them kept some food for me as well.

Here are some of the photos taken during and after the wedding, some of which I grabbed them from Mel's Facebook.






Sad I wasn't in the picture.


Michael and the soccer boys. They knew each other for so long.








Awwww....


Must be the guys teasing him and forcing him to drink.




No wonder he was slightly drunk when I arrived...


I am finally in the picture! 




We girls wish you a happy and blissful marriage. Babies soon please!!!! 


My nails for the event. Bridal nails. 


My OOTD for the wedding. I bought this maxi dress while shopping w/ Shuxian at BugisV the other day.
Like, less than $20 only!? And its the kind of maxi I was looking for. :)

After the wedding Jac have to really support the 80% drunk Michael and they retreat back to their rooms to rest.
While the rest of us head home and rest. Now I am waiting for their cue to get out of house to celebrate Nigel's birthday!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment