Sunday, June 2, 2013

BFFFL

Happy 23rd.

After Michael's wedding we went out to celebrate Nigel's birthday at Arbite. 

So embarrassing, I called the waiter over the phone to order the cake and ask him to light the cake and bring it to Nigel. Lol.




Birthday boy singing birthday song for himself enthusiastically.





Brotherhood gao gao.



Sisterhood??


Happy Birthday Nigel!


My dinner for the night, Pancakes.


Glor presented the gift we bought for Nigel.




He and his many funny poses.







A limited ed G-Shock watch! I liked it a lot myself.

After dinner we went over to Mel's house to chill.
Not really. Cos burden Dan wants Jz to help him download Dota into the Mac and so the rest of us were there waiting.
And we watched 3 movies in total. 2 of them were horrors. Really scary. I closed my eyes half of the time though.
And then Mel also dug out our old school magazines and all of us had a good laugh about our past.


Here's a narcissistic photo of me with Dan's Chicago Bulls.

No comments:

Post a Comment